Amazon Flex enables you to deliver packages.
Amazon Flex is a new way to deliver Amazon packages in Port St. Lucie, FL. Amazon Flex driver delivers packages to customers on their morning route. Therefore, It’s an excellent opportunity for individuals who want the flexibility of driving their own car and delivering packages for a living. In other words, Amazon Flex offers a variety of flexible work opportunities that allow people to work as little or as much as they want.
Job description / Amazon Flex / Port St. Lucie, FL
As an Amazon Flex driver, you’ll deliver packages to Prime members in the Port St. Lucie, FL area. You’ll be using your own vehicle, gas, and smartphone (no commercial license required). You’ll get paid per package delivered. Moreover, it’s easy—the app gives you access to the address, along with digital maps and turn-by-turn directions in Port St. Lucie, FL.
What are the responsibilities of being an Amazon Flex driver?
- Deliver packages on time, safely, and with care
- Keep the inside of the vehicle clean for the next customer
- Assist with loading packages into customer’s car or home
- Deliver packages within an assigned delivery area in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Maintain a record of deliveries through the Amazon Flex app
- Provide feedback on any issues encountered during deliveries
- Use discretion in deciding which packages to deliver
- Maintain accurate records of delivery mileage and fuel usage
Requirements & Qualifications / Amazon Flex / Port St. Lucie, FL
- 21 years or older
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- A clean driving record
- Have a car, minivan, or SUV
- Have a relatively newer vehicle (2005 or newer)
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must have reliable access to the internet
- Have some spare time throughout the day
- Live near an Amazon Locker or have access to other transportation where you can pick up packages
- check all other requirements and qualifications from Amazon Flex’s official website from this link.
Wages & Salary & Earnings / Amazon Flex / Port St. Lucie, FL
Generally, delivery drivers make an average of $21 an hour by delivering with Amazon Flex in Port St. Lucie, FL (*source: Glassdoor). Real income will depend on your location in Port St. Lucie, FL, tips you receive, and most importantly, how long it takes you to pass your deliveries, and of course, other factors.
Delivery earnings + tips + bonuses (not all the time)
Working Hours / Amazon Flex / Port St. Lucie, FL
Amazon Flex driver is an independent contractor who drives to deliver Amazon packages. In conclusion, you choose your own hours and deliver when you want, as often as you wish in Port St. Lucie, FL. You also get to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want, full-time or part-time.