Amazon is considered the biggest online retailer.
The Amazon Warehouse Associate is a fulfillment associate at Amazon.com, who receives, unloads, scans, and stocks customer orders in Amazon Warehouses. You will be responsible for selecting items, packing orders, and shipping customer orders in Overland Park, KS. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves operating machinery and equipment in a warehouse environment.
Job Details – Warehouse Associate in Overland Park, KS
Firstly, the Amazon Fulfillment Center Associate is responsible for performing many duties related to loading and unloading trucks, stocking the warehouse with products, and assisting other associates as needed in Overland Park, KS. One of the most important parts of the job is receiving inventory from their suppliers and loading it into Amazon’s distribution centers. Moreover, unloading customer orders from their delivery trucks and scanning them into inventory systems is one of the key parts of the role.
You will have several benefits if you start working as an Amazon Fulfillment Center Associate in Amazon. Such as a 401(k) savings plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday pay opportunities, Basic life insurance, Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs), and more…
Important details role as follows:
- Stocking inventory into the appropriate bins for easy pick-and-pack by the order pickers
- Keeping the warehouse clean and free of clutter (Keeping the work area organized)
- Operating the equipment to prepare products for shipment
- Operating the equipment to pack items into customer orders
- Monitoring the quality of work to ensure high standards are met
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Before navigating the Amazon website, please read all requirements carefully. Here are the most important requirements:
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds
- Operating forklifts, conveyor belts, and other warehouse equipment
- Following all company safety procedures
- Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and other body activities during the work time
1️⃣ Application&Preview 2️⃣ Attend office hours 3️⃣ Online orientation 4️⃣ First day!
If you become an Amazon Fulfillment Center Associate in Amazon, your work shifts will be super flexible. There are different types of shifts available on Amazon. For instance, full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours), or part-time (20 hours or less). Please check Amazon’s official shifts page to get more clarity.
The pay scale varies with the job location and the job itself. However, the average earning per hour is average $18 for Fulfillment Center Associate in Overland Park, KS. When you navigate the related job post page, you will have more information on the Amazon website.